- About OceansAdvance
- Membership Directory
- Technology Sectors
- RT @ProgressMedia: Thanks @oceansadvance! Holyrood: a whole lot more than just a pretty town http://t.co/9UCmkFd6M1 — 1 day 22 min ago
- RT @CNLOPB: Our Annual Report for 2013-14 is now available online http://t.co/ACdrjDAUgu — 1 day 23 min ago
- New Bell Island Ferry Progresses as Keel Laying Marks Key Construction Milestone http://t.co/77K80kQQpg — 2 days 45 min ago
- Holyrood's vision of economic diversification by embracing the ocean tech sector is highly innovative. #oceantechNL http://t.co/R7VGFMCG1h — 6 days 2 hours ago
- Kudos. Cod pot fishing method a hit with Fogo Island fishermen, chefs #oceantechNL http://t.co/hRisHDPPXs — 1 week 1 day ago
- 1 of 5
Memorial University & Husky Energy Partner to Study Sustainable Technology for Polar Ships and Structures
Sustainable Technology for Polar Ships and Structures is a $7.2 million project over five...
The SQX-500 AUV is an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) that serves as a support platform for...
(St. John's, NL: 19 August 2014) One of the many benefits of joining the provincial delegation...
If you are wondering where you’ve seen that handsome gentleman staring back at you from the...
A wave gauge deployed in the Beaufort Sea two years ago is recording unprecedented wave...