- About OceansAdvance
- Membership Directory
- Technology Sectors
- Kudos to @RDCNL @IBRD_GovNL & @rollsroyce for your commitment to the NL innovation ecosystem. Well done. #oceantechNL http://t.co/61CTxWpSQD — 15 hours 52 min ago
- @OPENCommunicate Absolutely. It was a pleasure working with the team at Open Communications. We thank you. — 16 hours 44 min ago
- RT @IBRD_GovNL: @Oceans14StJohns, one of the world’s most prestigious ocean technology conferences, kicks off today in @CityofStJohns WELCO… — 2 days 8 hours ago
- SIgn up for our bi-weekly newsletter, The High Water Mark. We totally enjoy producing it. Comments always welcome. http://t.co/zaDUjREsPG — 3 days 14 hours ago
- Kudos @marineinstitute - Centre for Applied Ocean Technology for hosting "A Day in the Bay" Wow. #oceantechNL (CTec) http://t.co/B2x58nf1BM — 3 days 17 hours ago
- 1 of 12
Memorial University & Husky Energy Partner to Study Sustainable Technology for Polar Ships and Structures
Sustainable Technology for Polar Ships and Structures is a $7.2 million project over five...
The SQX-500 AUV is an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) that serves as a support platform for...
IF THERE WAS ONE THEME THAT EMERGED FROM THE RECENT ADDRESS BY MARIE Geoghegan-Quinn at the...