- About OceansAdvance
- Membership Directory
- Innovation Partners
- Technology Sectors
- Our Innovators
Innovators: Papers & Publications
- RT @marineinstitute: Learn how different nations are recognizing World Fisheries Day today Nov. 21 http://t.co/qZtJEtFTpB — 21 hours 26 min ago
- In Iceland, ocean industries generate 25-30% of Iceland’s gross domestic product and between 15-20% of employment http://t.co/sTQS9EZvTY — 1 day 5 hours ago
- OceansAdvance was delighted to participate and speak at this influential industry event. #oceantechNL http://t.co/Pue54h9q8u — 1 day 22 hours ago
- OISRA INVITE.jpg http://t.co/xckKTNra2S — 1 day 22 hours ago
- Check out our latest Innovator Profile where we feature the dynamic Glenn Blackwood of @marineinstitute #oceantechNL http://t.co/eMUoKKRMbV — 1 day 22 hours ago
- 1 of 27
Memorial University & Husky Energy Partner to Study Sustainable Technology for Polar Ships and Structures
Sustainable Technology for Polar Ships and Structures is a $7.2 million project over five...
(15 Nov. 2014) To halt unlawful over-fishing across the globe, Google has announced that it will...
(St. John's, NL: 16 Nov. 2014) Provincial Aerospace said Wednesday it has reached an agreement...