- About OceansAdvance
- Membership Directory
- Innovation Partners
- Technology Sectors
- Our Innovators
Innovators: Papers & Publications
- OA is collaborating with our colleagues @BTCRD_GovNL to Advance ours and Ireland's ocean tech clusters. #oceantechNL http://t.co/4VEEJ4F6Ig — 13 hours 3 min ago
- @green4sea Thanks for the follow. We appreciate it. — 1 day 8 hours ago
- Advanced halibut tracking program expected to provide more accurate data http://t.co/qYulHsaZ8T — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Kudos to @memorialu for hosting @uarctic Board of Governors. Thanks for enticing these leaders to NL. #oceantechNL http://t.co/jLSUUZt2vN — 1 day 12 hours ago
- Check out the first of our #oceantechNL "Innovator profiles" where we profile our dreamers, innovators and leaders http://t.co/XWxlAX6Ogj — 1 day 12 hours ago
- 1 of 20
Memorial University & Husky Energy Partner to Study Sustainable Technology for Polar Ships and Structures
Sustainable Technology for Polar Ships and Structures is a $7.2 million project over five...
Enabled by rapidly evolving technology and innovative approaches in research, business and...
DATE: 12 Nov. 2014
TIME: 8:30 - 10:00 A.M.
PLACE: Atlantic Room, OCRE, NRC...
DATE: Nov 24-28, 2014
LOCATION: Dublin, Ireland
CONTACT: Allison Dancey, ...