- About OceansAdvance
- Membership Directory
- Innovation Partners
- Technology Sectors
- Our Innovators
Other organizations that provide support to the ocean technology cluster are listed here.
- B.C. ocean observation project useful for oil industry: report http://t.co/ZsJiwN3zvI — 9 weeks 4 days ago
- RT @YvonneJJones: Congratulations to @SheilaDowner on being named 2 @MemorialU #labrador team w/Dr.Rob Greenwood @ExpoLabrador #Arctic http… — 9 weeks 5 days ago
- RT @tbellnl: Healthy homes in thriving Nunatsiavut communities - take a look @MUNGeog @ArcticPrize @ArcticNet @MemorialU http://t.co/EicBtv… — 9 weeks 5 days ago
- RT @NRC_CNRC: Now collaborating w/ @CCG_GCC to demonstrate the use of unmanned aerial systems technology #PAS15 #UAS http://t.co/6hlitccWtj — 10 weeks 2 days ago
- RT @NoiaPlayonEdge: Here's the final video from #noia2015 highlighting @FalckSafetyCA and their R&D work in NL. @RDCNL #oilandgas http://t.… — 10 weeks 2 days ago
- 1 of 89
SubC Imaging have worked with Curtin University and the Western Australian Museum to successfully survey the shipwrecks of Australian warship HMAS Sydney (II) and the German raider HSK Kormoran
SubC Imaging have worked with Curtin University and the Western Australian Museum to...
A local member of the OceansAdvance Cluster has been awarded a major contract designing ships...