- About OceansAdvance
- Membership Directory
- Technology Sectors
As the business development efforts of many of OceansAdvance members span multiple vertical markets and sectors, OceanAdvance routinely partners with and enjoys excellent working relationships with supportive industry associations from throughout Newfoundland and Labarador and internationally. OceansAdvance has also forged mututally-beneficial relationships with complimentary ocean technology clusters from around the globe, which has resulted in innovative research, product development and business development initiatives for our members and their partners.
The Aerospace and Defence Industry Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (ADIANL) facilitates the development of business opportunities in the Aerospace, Defence and Secutity sector and acts as a common forum for all Newfoundland and Labrador aerospace and defence related companies, agencies and other interested stakeholders.
ADIANL is focused on facilitating the enhancement of the industry in the following key areas:
- Building stronger recognition for Newfoundland and Labrador’s Aerospace and Defence industry within the Government of Newfound land and Labrador and the Government of Canada.
- Enhancing the profile and competitiveness of the provincial Aerospace and Defence industry in global markets.
- Building strong relations with trade associations in other provinces.
- Identifying specific opportunities for the benefit of the industry in the Newfoundland and Labrador.
All ADIANL members have direct business activities in Maintenance, Manufacturing, Training, Repair, Overhaul and/or Information Technology in the Aerospace, Defence and Security industry.
ADIANL presents and annual international conference in St. John's focused on Maritime and Arctic Security and Safety (MASS). This years conference (MASS14) will be held at the Delta Conference Centre St. John's, 28 - 30 October 2014. www.maritimearcticsecurity.ca
Visit ADIANL's website at: http://adianl.ca/
Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters Newfoundland and Labrador (CME-NL), as part of the largest trade and industry association in Canada, supports local businesses by standing up for their members and their issues.
CME-NL is the FACE of manufacturing in the province and help businesses by:
- Facilitating networking opportunities and consumer awareness
- Advocating on both provincial and national platforms,
- Communicating industry trends and intelligence
- Educating on industry best practices
Visit CME-Nl's website at: http://nfl.cme-mec.ca/
The Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries (NATI) is a not-for-profit industry association representing the province's advanced technology sector.
NATI provides leadership to the technology sector through policy development and advocacy activities. Additionally, NATI works to connect key players in the industry through networking events and regular industry communications. Program support for the development and growth of local technology companies, as well as assistance in identification, engagement, and development of export opportunities, is provided by NATI to its membership.
Visit NATI's website at: http://www.nati.net/
The Newfoundland Aquaculture Industry Association (NAIA) represents the interests of aquaculturists in Newfoundland & Labrador. It is a member based non-profit organization with a mandate to facilitate and promote commercial development of aquaculture. The aquaculture industry in Newfoundland and Labrador is changing rapidly, and growing steadily.
Visit NAIA's website at: http://naia.ca/
The Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association (NEIA) is a not-for-profit association of businesses that promotes the growth and development of the green economy in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
To accomplish this, NEIA must directly contribute to:
- The development of new enterprises;
- The stabilization and retention of existing local enterprises;
- The growth of existing local enterprises;
- The attraction of new enterprises to the region; and
- The creation of conditions for these activities to take place – be it through regulatory frameworks, general business climate or sector awareness
To achieve these ends NEIA focuses its activities and initiatives in 5 areas, by providing:
- firm-level supports to drive business growth;
- training tailored to environmental sector employees;
- tools to encourage and foster innovation and productivity;
- export and international trade guidance; and
- leadership on policy and advocacy issues
With over 150 members, NEIA is Newfoundland and Labrador’s premier resource for the environmental sector, offering a diverse range of expert knowledge and support services for firms and organizations working to grow economic opportunity while respecting our natural environment. NEIA is the business of the environment.
Visit NEIA's website at: http://www.neia.org/
Established in 1977, and now with more than 600 member companies, the Newfoundland and Labrador Oil & Gas Industries Association (NOIA) is Canada's largest offshore petroleum association. Noia’s core members provide products and services for the petroleum industry and associate members represent operators, trade associations, educational institutions and government bodies.
Noia’s Mission is to promote development of East Coast Canada's hydrocarbon resources and to facilitate its membership's participation in global oil and gas industries.
Visit NOIA's website at: http://www.noia.ca/